Friday, July 30, 2010

Last Five Question Friday & The Big Closet Reveal!!












Well, I guess this will be the last 5 Question Friday for the summer~ I really won't be able to be that on top of the whole blogging bit when school starts!! I mean- I'll try my best!!


1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it? No, I didn't have a blankie or a stuffed animal that I just HAD to sleep with or have with me at all times!! My Will was attached to his binky and he has "Beary" that my grandmother gave him- he likes to snuggle with him at night!! My Francie has a blankie with a silky edge that she likes to rub when she is falling asleep!!


2. Do you dream in color? Very much so!! My dreams are so vibrant and real!! I don't like to dream though, because I always have weird dreams and they affect me emotionally!! So I always wake up sad, mad, scared, worried, etc.~ not a very good start each morning!! However, I did dream that Clint and I won a free vacation to Hawaii last night!! :) So that was a great dream, but still not fun to wake up and find out that it was JUST A DREAM!! :(


3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller? I am 5'3"! I always thought of myself as short!! I would definitely take longer legs over big boobs if wishes could come true!! But I wouldn't want to be too tall~ just average I guess~ maybe 5'6" or 5'7"~ but with long legs!!


4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be? I would love to have Ewan McGregor because of his Scottish accent (I think it's Scottish) or Mary Poppins or someone with an Austrailian accent like Crocodile Dundee!!


5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot? It depends... if the cart corral is close I don't mind returning it, but if it's too far- I'm just too lazy to run around the whole parking lot!! Sorry!! :(


************************************************************************************

Now onto the- clean and organize the closet project for the summer!!
(I am a little embarrassed that my closet got THIS out of hand)!! It had really gotten so bad you could hardly walk in the "walk in" closet!! When I did get it all straightened up I couldn't believe my closet was so BIG!! I really need to paint and get a few more organizational baskets and stuff- but I don't have an extra $50 to spend for closet clean up- so this will just have to do for now! TADA!! ;)
Before:
























After:

1 comment:

Trace Car Driver said...

W-O-W at the closet reveal... i cleaned mine out not too long ago. i should have taken a before and after pic... but now it's back to the before stage, sadly... with crap all over the floor. ha!
i've so enjoyed your posts this summer... hope you can keep it up when school starts back! :)
love ya!