Friday, July 23, 2010
It's Friday! It's Friday!
Finally, I got the blog looking better!! And it's new!! It is still hard for me to change~ I don't like to have to change!! But it won't be long and I'll love this and be used to it! Well more random questions from Five Question Friday!!
1. What were your school colors? Green and gold!! Go Pelham Panthers! SMCS has green and gold for school colors too!! Go Eagles!! Behind crimson and white, green and gold are the best school colors!! ;)
2. What's the best compliment you ever received? I am really hard on myself so I don't ever remember many compliments!! I am too busy ripping myself a new one!! I know, I know, I can't help it~ it's my fatal flaw!!
3. Do you buy cheap or expensive toilet paper? I really don't factor in cost, I just by what I like best which happens to be Charmin Ultra Soft (I don't know if it is expensive or not)!! I feel really weird sharing that!! TMI!
4. Have you ever had a surprise party thrown for you? Or have you had one for someone else? Yes, it was either my fourteenth or fifteenth birthday!! The highlights I remember are... swimming pool, ruby earrings, skating rink!! It was a lot of fun and I remember feeling really special that my friends and family would plan something for little ol' me!!
5. What is one material possession that you "can't live without"? I know this sounds so strange, but I absolutely LOVE my robe!! Clint gave it to me for christmas and it just makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside and out!!
Now, off to do laundry, make beds, pick up, then go to my sister's to play!! Come on everybody, I'd like to hear your answers to these 5 questions!!