Friday, July 9, 2010

Five Questions Friday!!

Mama M over at fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com has posted the five questions for this Friday!! They are kind of random! Enjoy!!

1. What is one food you could eat everyday? I could probably eat cupcakes/cake everyday! I have a major sweet tooth~ I'm sure you've noticed the 10lbs I gained this school year!! It's becoming more of a problem since I am getting older~ I have to watch out eating all my favorites (sugar)!! Gone are the days that I could eat whatever I wanted!! BOO HOO!! :(


2. Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18? I think so, I can't really remember when I decided to teach!! Earlier in high school I was going to be a business woman so I could carry a briefcase and wear high heels every day with a suit!! Ha!!


3. What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn't? I kind of wish I would have gone to Europe again my senior year! They were going to London that year and it would have been awesome!! But my sweet parents had already sent me to Paris the year before and that would have been a lot!!


4. What color are your kitchen walls? It is like a light brown/ dark tan color that is in most of the house!


5. Do you remember what your very first favorite song was? I want to say it was probably by Janet Jackson!! Maybe it was "Nasty Boys"! Ha!! I remember we had that tape and we would dance outside in the breezeway to Janet Jackson, Madonna, or Cyndi Lauper!!

Off to play with my sister!!! Yay!! Have a great weekend!!

No comments: