Thursday, October 13, 2011

What's Up

This time of year is sooo busy for us!! I know I say it every year -but it seems like time is speeding up exponentially! The week days and weekends are just full!! What are we up too? Well...

~The Fall Festival!! Last weekend we went to our school's fall festival- there were booths and candy, hayrides, and bouncy houses, and friends!! This year we were without Will, which was a little sad, but he was with Granny and Granddaddy in Chattanooga having a great time! We had a really great time too!! :)














~Drinking Salted Caramel Frapps or Mochas!! The most delcious drink ever- I love them both!! I really have to watch it, I am sure they have 1 Billion calories! I always love when Starbucks puts out the seasonal drinks- it really gets me in the mood!! :)





















~Trying on Halloween costumes!! ;)



























Totally, on a different subject, this was the sky today on my way home! It was beautiful and frightening at the same time! The black clouds against a blue sky- so strange, and lovely!! :)





In peace I will both lie down and sleep,
For You alone, O LORD, make me to dwell in safety.
Psalms 4:8

No comments: