Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011


Yesterday we went to the Pumpkin Patch!! It is always one of my very favorite field trips!! :) It was supposed to rain, but praise God- He heard our prayers and the rain held off until we got back to the school!! It was such a beautiful morning!!
























I have a sweet, sweet, class and wonderful, wonderful parents!! It has been a great year so far and each day I am falling more in love with my class!! They really had their best behavior on the field trip!! Everything ran smooth!! :) It was one of the best days we've ever had at the Pumpkin Patch in all my years~ I think I finally have it down!




**Francie loved the Pumpkin Patch too!! Her favorite part was petting the animals!! :) There were goats, chickens, rabbits, and even llamas!! I wish I had gotten a substitute to go on the field trip for me, so I could have spent a little more time with Francie -just being a mommy! Sometimes it's hard to balance everything- at least I was there though!! :)

Us With Our Pumpkins!! :)

No comments: