Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Francie!!

Francie is 6!! Oh my gosh- I cannot believe it!! I know I say it every year, but I really cannot believe my sweet baby is so big!! She is so happy to be six- she has been looking forward to it for several months actually!! I don't love it though! I miss a sweet, tiny girl who didn't talk back and who let me pick out her clothes!! ;)

This year we went to Pablo's, of course, and had cupcakes from YOLO!! It was so much fun!! We also have a very full weekend to look forward to- dinner at Nana's and lunch with Granny, Granddaddy, and the Dollar's!

Francie at Six:
~She can read now!! :)

~Her favorite color is Pink!!

~She likes to wear her hair down now instead of up in bows- Boo!! I still love a little girl with bows!!

~Is still the most cuddly, loving girl ever!!

~Wakes up with a smile on her face!! (Definitely gets that from her Daddy)!

~Writes songs! And is constantly singing!

~Still loves to play school!

~Looks up to her big brother!! She loves to play with him and whatever he says or does she does the same!! :)

~Beautiful inside and out!! She loves Jesus, she always wants to "help children who don't have food or family," and she would love for us to adopt!

~Told us the other day, "Somebody just put me on stage!" :)


A Very Silly Picture of Will, Francie, and Daddy!! (Daddy and Francie acting Serious)



I Love This Picture! :)


Francie,
You are a light to everyone around you! You make us smile, you make us sing, you are so sweet and loving and fun!! I can't imagine life without you, it wouldn't be the same!! Everyday I thank God to have you~ You are a blessing to us!! We love you so much!
~Mommy, Daddy and Will



"You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore." Psalm 16:11

No comments: