Saturday, October 29, 2011

At School...


The Fall colors have really begun to pop this week! I love it! This tree at school is always the most beautiful color red! (This picture doesn't do it justice)! It's like it has been painted! Gorgeous!





My sweet Jill in my class brought me back candy sticks and Apple Butter from Gatlinburg!! So thoughtful!! This class is one of the most loving classes ever! I am blessed to have them in my life!! :)























Apple gourd!! My sweet Caroline brought me and apple gourd from her family's pumpkin patch! I had never even heard of an apple gourd before, it is so cool though! She is such a sweetie!! Again, I am blessed beyond measure!! She also, brought her classmates tiny little white pumpkins- they were so cute! The kids loved them!!























It's amazing how God has been encouraging me at school! I am surrounded by the most amazing people- My co-workers, children in my class, their parents!! Mr. B, our principal, brought by a little goodie for us yesterday!! It really blessed my heart!! I am so thankful to be a part of the SMCS family!!

No comments: