Friday, July 31, 2009

Boy Time!!


It's Francie's turn to go to Nana's house to have some "girl time" which means Will and I had "boy time"!! They are very different!! This time instead of painting nails and playing dolls, we did manly things like shaving!! :) We also played video games, basketball, roller-bladed (Will NOT me), and watched a motocross movie!! There was a lot of action and we had so much fun!! We went shopping to get a prize- Will got a Bionicle!! And to top off the whole adventure we met our friends Ms. Angie and her son Ammon for breakfast at Chick-fil-A this morning!! The boys played in that play area for over an hour!! We had a great time (I'm still wondering why we didn't meet them for breakfast more during the summer- next summer it is a must)!! I didn't get any pics of them because I left my camera at home! BOOHOO!



It was a very special time! Will is growing up so fast and I know it won't be long before he doesn't even want "boy time"!! I am treasuring this time with him!! He is such an amazing child- so sweet and tough!! He loves adventure and is excited about everything in life!! I love him so much!!

No comments: