Sunday, July 5, 2009

I Love the 4th of July!!


The fourth of July has always been one of my favorite holidays!! When I was little we would go to the holler in Tennessee and barbecue a whole pig!! The whole family would sit around the pit visiting with each other, kids playing, good food, then we would do fireworks!! I loved it!! I love fireworks!!!



This year we hung out together at home! Clint made the most delicious ribs and we sat on the deck and the kids played in the sprinklers!! Then we visited Granny Loon and ate dinner with her!! It was so special!! Later we went to Homewood for "Thunder on the Mountain"!! We had so much fun together! It was one of my favorite fourths in a long time!!




"What other nation is so great to have their gods near them the way the LORD our God is near us whenever we pray to him?" (Deuteronomy 4:7)

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

1 comment:

Dollar General said...

We definitely missed being with y'all! I love the pictures -