Friday, July 10, 2009

Girl Time!!


Will went to spend the night at Nana's house the other night so she could have some one-on-one time with him, which meant that Clint and I could have some one-on-one time with Francie (or really just me because Clint has had so much studying to do to get ready for his comps)!! Anyway, Clint's grandmother used to do that for he and his cousins and I think it's pretty sweet to get some special time and attention from your grandparents. So, Francie and I got some girl time!! We, of course, went shopping!! And also made a trip to the bakery!! She got some treats and a toy and some new panties (we're in big time potty training mode)!! Then I gave her a manicure and pedicure!! It was fun!! I love, love, love having a little girl!! I am very blessed because I got a sweet one!




























***P.S.- Clint finished his tests today!!! He feels great about how well he did!! :)
Thank you for all of your prayers and support!! We couldn't have made it this far without them!

2 comments:

Trace Car Driver said...

HA- i thought it said YOU got some new panties. i was thinking- wow silena, thanks for sharing. LOL!

those sweets look yummy. and i love her toes. too cute :)

and yay for clint. keep us posted!

seabird said...

Silena! Francie is so cute. I love her little pink toe nails. It sounds like you two had fun doing girlie things:)
And WOW! You must be a super fast reader to have read all of those books...it would take me two years to read all those huge books.Very impressive.
I'm happy that Clint feels good about his exams. Is it for his masters in history?
Good luck organizing!