Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Birthday!! (Too Many Pics)


This year my birthday was one of the best ever!! I know this sounds crazy, but I think my birthday celebrations are better than when I was younger!! When I was little and growing up I didn't LOVE my birthday, I think because I didn't like all the attention! But I am all about the attention now!! ;)


We celebrated my birthday for longer than ever before - which is always fun!! I love when birthdays drag out cause that way i am always looking forward to something each day and that just makes me happy! This year there was bowling, YOLO pink champagne cupcakes, the farm, bbq with wonderful friends, Petrucelli's, TOMS, flowers, The Melting Pot, family and friends, home cooked pot roast, red velvet cupcakes from Pastry Art, gift cards and cash!! Now why would I not LOVE it!! :)

A Barbeque at the farm with some of the most wonderful people I know!!


YOLO with my sweet sister!! We had just finished bowling with the 6 kiddos- we deserved the treat!! ;)


Family Dinner at Petrucelli's Restaurant!! Yum!! It was perfect!






















My mom has started THE BEST tradition for our birthdays/ girl time... Cheese & Chocolate at The Melting Pot!



Karyn and Page!!


Tiff and Me!!


My mother in law made me the yummiest home cooked meal- my favorite- roast!!



I hope this 34th year of life will be as great as the celebrations that ushered it in!! I am thankful for so many blessings! God is so good!

Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen. Ephesians 3:20-21

1 comment:

seabird said...

Looks like so much FUN!! Now THAT is how to celebrate a birthday:) Happy belated birthday!