Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Just Some Stuff...


1. My Sweetie and I finally got a date this past weekend!! It has been 3 months- too long!! We did something we've never done before, we went to the "Who Shot Rock-N-Roll" at the Museum of Art!! We saw polaroids of Madonna and Courtney Love, there were pictures of Elvis, the Beatles and a whole lot more!! We had a wonderful evening!!

2. I'm a little (no a lot) sad that we didn't get to shoot our Fireworks on the 4th of July!! We bought a kind of large pack and some extra large parachute bottle rockets and also butterfly bottle rockets and we didn't even get to use them!! It was so yucky on the evening of the 4th and I was in a tizzy trying to get everybody's everythings all washed and packed to go to Virginia- which I have forgotten to post about- whoops!! Be on the look out for a post about our trip to Virginia! It was great!!

3. Confession: I am totally a trash tv addict!! I mean I love "Real Housewives" of anywhere, "Keeping up with the Kardashians", "Ice Loves Coco" and now thanks to Clint, you can't tear me away from "Celebrity Rehab"!!!

4. Just in case you were wondering Rolo McFlurries are To. Die. For.

5. My sister and I took all the kids to see Judy Moody and the Not so Bummer Summer!! It was adorable!! I was cracking up- I think I liked it more than the kids!!

















6. 13 more days til school starts (for the teachers)! Boo!! I must admit I am very sad about that- but I cannot complain because we have had such an amazing summer!! God is so good!!



"...But those who seek the LORD lack no good thing."
Psalm 34:5 & 10

No comments: