Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Best Christmas...

This Christmas was one of our very best!! This time of year I hate that I worry it away, but God in His sovereignty is so good to me!! I can't wait til the day that I finally learn to trust God FIRST and not to worry myself sick! He has blessed us beyond measure and I am truly thankful for His love!! Sure, we got some pretty cool things under the tree, but nothing compared to Him and His gift of love!! He went out of his way to show just how much He loves me this Christmas!!
*cards from friends far away and near, hugs from mom and dad, fun games with cousins, Christmas carols, snow on Christmas morning, laughter, cozy pj's, yummy dinners and breakfasts, toys, and clothes, and gadgets, handmade candy and desserts, evenings by the fire, Christmas movies, time off of work to hang out with the most wonderful family a girl could ask for... the list could go on and on!!


"The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light; those who dwelt in a land of deep darkness, on them has light shined... For unto us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be ccalled Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and of peace there will be no end, on the throne of David and over his kingdom, to establish it and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from this time forth and forevermore." Isaiah 9:2-7

"I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12

1 comment:

Dollar General said...

I love you! And I'm so glad we get to still spend Christmas together!