Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Family...


We always have Christmas with my family a week early- it's so hard to get three families together!! We had the BEST time! First I need to let you know about the food (because, I mean, food IS more important than presents)! ;) My mom makes such wonderful things for us to enjoy and enjoy we do!! She made hamburger dip, ranch dip, and spinach dip... Then there was a Smithfield ham and a fried turkey... Brownies, puppy chow, and rice crispy treats, gingerbread, and chocolate pudding cake... Oh yeah, there were healthy foods too, a vegetable tray and olives and pickles!!





The whole time we are trying to keep the kiddos from having nervous break downs about opening presents (all day long Francie and Will were counting down the minutes til we go to Granny's -only 240 minutes to go)!!





Then it's go time... There were squeals of delight and shouting excitement!! I believe everyone had a great Christmas!! Will got an electric scooter and a nerf pistol... All the boys got nerf pistols... So the rest of the evening darts were flying nonstop!! Francie got a Hello Kitty diary with lock and key and a Vet Pet Station!! All were happy!






I am so blessed to have my family and lately I've been thinking about how I need to treasure this time because it won't always be like this!! It's like Taylor (Swift) says ... "I just realized everything I have is someday gonna be gone!" That's just life! But I want to savor this time with ALL of my loved ones!!

No comments: