Friday, October 15, 2010

Pepper Place


Right in the middle of all the stress of projects, report cards, and trying to plan a birthday party ~one of my friends from church invited me to spend a delicious afternoon with she and a few ladies from our small group!! It was an event at Pepper Place where restaurants from around Birmingham would let you sample food and drinks!! It was amazing!! I had never been to Pepper Place but now I want to go back every weekend!! There was live music and great weather -we laughed, ate and drank and drank, ate and laughed! It was exactly what I needed ~an answered prayer!! These ladies are the best ~there's nothing like "Girl Time" with friends ~my heart and soul felt peaceful ~it was like all of my stress just dissolved!! Thank you Carol for an awesome time!!



"Friends are kisses blown to us by angels." ~author unknown

No comments: