Sunday, March 21, 2010

The End!


Yesterday was our baby cousin, Brooke's 1st birthday!! She had a little Easter egg hunt for her party!! I was so glad it was such a nice day! The kids had so much fun they just played and played! And it was great to get to see our cousins~ we haven't seen them in FOREVER!! We always have the best time together! We laughed and laughed and ate and ate!! We are so blessed to have the best cousins in our fam!!





***********************************************************************************





I am very sad to announce that it is officially the end of Spring Break!! We had such a wonderful week!! However, on the bright side there are only nine more weeks of school left!! I cannot believe we have almost made it through another school year!! It is unbelievable that in August Will will be in third grade~ I can't stand to think of that now!!
We have a fun week scheduled this week~ 2 field trips (the Golden Flake factory and Coldstone Creamery), Will's first baseball practice and ballgame!! FUN TIMES!! :) I wish all five of my readers an awesome week too!! I know I've said it before, but I can't help it I am so glad it's around the corner ~Happy Spring!!


1 comment:

Trace Car Driver said...

you are so funny!
please eat some yummy coldstone for me, wow, that sounds like the best.fieldtrip.ever!! :o)
glad ya'll enjoyed a few spring days, but i bet you are hating this ugly weather today!