Saturday, September 4, 2010

Five Questions Saturday!!

Happy September!! Football, Fall, Fun, Family- just a few of the things I am looking forward to enjoying!! These questions are a teeny bit late, but I couldn't help it, last night I was soaking up the Jonas Brothers!! We were watching the much anticipated Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam!! So in case you were wondering....


**A short and sweet edition!
1. What do you do when you have time to yourself? Well, I can't remember the last time I had time to myself! But if I dreamed of a time, maybe, I would sleep, read, and shop for as long as I wanted!!


2. When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see? A bush, a bird bath and a fence!!


3. Who/What would you want to be reincarnated as? Maybe something beautiful like a flower!! Gardenia, rose, daisy!!


4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids? For the most part, other people's kids don't bother me!! I mean, I spend most of my days with them~ I'm a teacher!!


5. Regular or Diet soda? Regular COKE!! I am only gonna live once and I want to taste it!! I don't want to miss anything~ especially anything yummy!! ;)

No comments: