Friday, September 24, 2010

Fall Survey!!

1. Do you like Starbucks? And are you a fan of their seasonal coffees? Yes!! I love Starbucks ~but I try not to drink too many because of the calories (I learned that the hard way)!! I don't like seasonal drinks though! I have my favorite things I like to have and I don't really branch out much! Tall Mocha or Tall Javachip Frapp!!! Yum! :)



2. How do you decorate and prepare for fall? Well I just posted some decorations!! I love them!! One of my favorite things to do is put out pictures from years before of Halloween or Fall!! I have a picture of Will and Francie the year they were Peter Pan and Tinkerbell!! I have one of all the cousins in costumes at Granny"s, Francie was one year old and a pink kitty!! It's a tradition to be at Granny's on Halloween!


3. Will you participate in your college's homecoming activities? No! I don't think there are any homecoming activities!


4. What is your favorite fall item for accessory? I really don't have anything that is a favorite! I love jeans for fall ~I'd like to get cowboy boots for this year but they cost a fortune so I don't know if that will happen!!!


5. What was your favorite halloween costume as a kid? Strawberry Shortcake!! My absolute favorite! I can actually remember trick-or-treating in that costume! I even had my picture made in it too, professionally, not the mask though, just the dress!! Too cute!! I'm excited because Francie has chosen Strawberry Shortcake to be this year!! If we can find the costume!!
(It seems that whatever my kids choose to be is the most popular costume that year and we end up having to go with our second choice because we cannot find the first one)!!


6. Do you like halloween/horror movies? No! Not really anymore!! I mean, I would watch them as a teenager and I guess I watched them as a child ~my parents really weren't worried about us watching them (Kujo and Children of the Corn)! Dad would always say... "it's just a movie"!! But real life can be scary enough to keep me up at night sometimes, so I try not to add to my worries!!


7. What is your favorite fall activity? There are just so many... football, pumpkin patch, Homestead Hollow!!


8. What is your favorite fall recipe? I think it would be Clint's Grandmother, Looney's, Rum Cake!! I make it for Thanksgiving!! It is delicious!! (I'll have to post it later ~I've got to find it)!!!



***Thanks Jamie for the tag!! Let's hear about your fall fun!! I tag you!!

No comments: