Friday, June 18, 2010
Five Questions Friday!!!
Mama M is doing these questions over on her blog @ fivecrooked halos.blogspot.com (I'm a little technically challenged so I don't know how to link- sorry)!! So I thought I would try it out!! You know me not too many words!! :) But just in case you ever wondered....
1. What is your favorite thing about summertime? The blue skies and sunshine, no school, sleeping late, ice cream!!! :) The list could go on and on!!
2. What is your ideal retirement location (if money didn't matter)? Appalachicola, Florida! It is the cutest little southern town, but it's on the beach!! It's very underdeveloped so it feels like you're worlds away from problems and pressures!! It is like you have stepped back in time~ there is no traffic, no fast pace, just your own speed!! It's beautiful and romantic and it's the BEACH!!
3. Do you live in the same town you grew up in? Yes
4. What nervous habit did you have as a child that you kicked to the curb before becoming an adult? None~ I still bite my nails and I've added about a million nervous habits since becoming an adult!!
5. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you while on the job? I fell down in the lunchroom with my kindergarteners!! There are about 30 five year olds crammed on two tables and we have about an area in the corner of the lunchroom the size of like a bedroom!! It can be a bit much some days~ I was mortified, but I lived through it! The kids were so sweet , they just wanted to make sure I was ok!
Enough about me!! Let's hear from you! :)