Tuesday, March 1, 2011

February Smiles!!

  • "Teddy Bear Sleepover" aka... Pajama Day!! Always a great day when you can wear pjs to work!! :) It's always fun- the kids bring their bears or stuffed animals the day before and the bears all spend the night in the classroom- when we return to school the next morning we find the bears have destroyed the classroom!! The kids LOVE it!! Then we all have Krispy Kreme doughnuts for breakfast with the bears!!














  • Francie and her Valentine Bunny!!





















  • Beautiful snow out the window of my classroom!! We didn't have to come to school until 10 that morning and driving in the most beautiful winter wonderland almost made me cry~ it was so lovely!!





















  • Daffodils... a hope of spring... these surprised me one day when I was cleaning out my car and I went around the house to the garbage cans!! They just thrilled my heart!!

















  • The days getting a little bit longer!! Always a good thing to me!! I need all the sunshine I can get!! ;)




  • "Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things." Philippians 4:8

    2 comments:

    Dollar General said...

    ALL those pictures are good! You need to frame those sun pictures! Just so you can see it even if it's not sunny outside!

    love ya!

    Silena Cvacho said...

    Thanks!! Those were taken with my camera phone!! That's a great idea to bring my sunshine inside!! Love you!!