A few things on my heart:
1. I am very excited Clint finished his Master's in History!! It came this past week in the mail (proof that we did it)!! He worked so hard!! I love him so much and I think he is brilliant!! I know God has big plans for him!!
2. Hooray for Alabama!! The first game of the year was so exciting- I nearly passed out a couple of times during the game!! I am very proud of them for winning!! I love college football or really Alabama football!! We made red velvet cupcakes (red and white), ate barbeque, and just had so much fun!!
3. Long weekends aren't long enough!!
4. I am so happy that our small group has started back!! We met on Wednesday and I have to say I love it!! We missed last semester because of all of Clint's schooling- and it is good to be back!! All of our friends are just the best and I feel blessed to be part of the group!!
5. My class this year is precious!! I am grateful to have my job and I am enjoying this year so much, so far!! I pray it will continue!!