***First post of the year and the year is over halfway over! ;)
I am sorry it has taken me so long to get back to blogging, I promise I have a good excuse!! But before I get on with life I want to go back and post some of the notes I took on my phone during my pregnancy and the first couple of months of Viv's life!! I want to be sure that I have all of these little details -it's the most I have ever journaled during pregnancy. I didn't do any with Will and Francie, hardly even took pictures! Now that I am older and wiser ;) I want to keep all these details in my heart- I don't want to forget the miracle and blessing that is motherhood!
192 days ago February 10, 2012 8:00pm
Ten Random Pregnancy Things
1. I am tired ALL the time!
2. I started my IVs and so far everything has gone well!
3. I forget everything all the time - I cannot focus!
4. I am extremely emotional during this pregnancy - a big crybaby!!
5. I am also clutzy! I have fallen twice and scared myself to death!
6. My sweet tooth has returned with a vengeance!
7. I have already bought Vivi some sweet tiny outfits! Can't wait to dress her up!
8. So far no indigestion!! I'm happy about that!
9. I am sad I don't want Mexican while I'm prego! I kind of miss it- but it just doesn't really sound good!
10. I am trying to keep better records about this pregnancy- it has actually been kind of fun!