Thursday, December 1, 2011

Where in The World Have I Been?

Well, I definitely am VERY behind in blogging!! We have been quite busy this fall/ holiday season and I have been extremely exhausted!! Why? You may ask! BECAUSE I AM PREGNANT!! :) We are so excited!! The kids are just beside themselves!! :)

**I need to catch up on what we've been up to and then some pregnancy detailed posts will soon follow! :)

What We've Been Busy Doing:1. My mom had a Women's Retreat!! It was so fun to get away, laugh, relax and soak up encouragement from the Lord!! :)





2. We went to Georgia to visit family!! :)




3. We have been practicing Basketball~ not all of us~ just Will!! :)






















4. We have been sleeping ALOT!! Not all of us~ just me!! I have been so tired lately~ I have been going to bed around 8 or 8:30! I just really feel 34 and pregnant!! I can definitely tell I am much older this time around!! :)

5. We have been at school!! School during this time of year is super hectic!!

6. We had a Happy Thanksgiving in Huntsville this year!!

No comments: