Friday, August 13, 2010

The First Week!!


Well, the first week is over!! Hallelujah! We managed to make it through, even with one stomach bug~ poor Will~ a bee sting~ poor me~ and one HUGE knot on the noggin~ poor Will again!! Despite all of the "issues" it was a great week!! Will loves his teacher, she is new to our school and I think she is a perfect fit for Will!! :) That makes me extremely happy!! Today was Francie's first day (Will's was Tuesday) and she loved every minute of it!! :) She looked so adorable with her pretty new dress and Olivia backpack and Hello Kitty lunch bag!! I am so glad she loves school!!





















I had my first day too!! My class is cute! They are so well behaved and excited about school and their parents seem really wonderful too!! I have a good feeling about this year~ I think it's going to be a great one!!

No comments: