Sunday, March 1, 2009

February!!

Well, I am glad it's over! February was kind of a wild month for us!! I had strep throat then migraines! I had never really had a headache like that-it was awful, I thought I was having an anyurism!! I had to get three shots in one week!! It was terrible and then it was Will's turn! He got the flu! They checked him for strep- it was negative, but the fever never quit and he got to feeling worse! Clint takes him back and it's the flu!! But it is too late now to give him anything, so he just had to ride it out- Poor guy!


Valentine's Day was really special this year!! It was one of the best ones we have had in a long time! Clint's school did a drawing for a dinner for two at The Club and we won!! I was so shocked! I never win anything! It was wonderful- so fun and everything was delicious!!


The month ended on a good note- we went to an Alabama Hockey game with Daniel, Traci, Seth and Grant!! It was great!!


I think that catches us up to speed!!
I'll leave ya with some February Favorites!!

1 comment:

seabird said...

Oh, man! I am sorry that you had migraines! Yuck! And poor Will. My daycare baby had a fever for 5 days & they never figured our what it was. Maybe it was the flu:( I hope that March will be better health wise! You look so pretty in your Valentine's photo! I remember going to The Club for that SEBC banquet. Yummy:)