Thursday, May 22, 2008

Graduation!!

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for good, not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

Will graduated from Kindergarten last night!! I can't believe he is not in K5. It seems like just the other day was his first day of "big" school. I think I was more nervous than he was!! Would he make friends? Would his teacher love him? Can he do this without me? (He has always been at my school with me). Yes, yes, yes! Clint took him to Restoration Academy with him and he had a fantastic year!! He had the BEST Kindergarten teacher, Miss Rose, and he passed with flying colors!! I am the proudest mommy in the whole world! God has been good to us this year. Precious memories were made and I am so glad that we experienced Restoration Academy. I no longer have a kindergartener but a first grader!!! Thanks Nana, Granny and Granddaddy for sharing this special night with us!








4 comments:

Katie Ann Bryant said...

Oh how fun! Adam graduated last week. Time is flying by way too fast. Your babies are so cute!
:) Lindsay

Unknown said...

Awwwww so proud, congrats Will!

Trace Car Driver said...

what a great blog! love the pics... will is too big, and francie is right behind him! hard to believe how time flies. we miss ya'll. what about those red sox????

Dollar General said...

He looks so proud! YAY WILL - WE LOVE YOU! Can't wait to see what 1st grade holds!!